Ella (17)

← დაბრუნება ჯგუფში - Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
ფ ო რ უ მ ი კომენტარები უკანასკნელი აქტიურობა

1986 Easy Living With Joe Pass

My ShipDon't Be That WayMy ManDon't Worry 'Bout MeDays of Wine and RosesEasy LivingI Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with YouLove for SaleM…

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

1983 Nice Work If You Can Get It

A Foggy DayNice Work If You Can Get ItBut not for me Let's Call the Whole Thing OffHow Long Has This Been Going On?Who Cares? They Can't Ta…

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

1981 Ella Abraca Jobim

Track list Somewhere in the HillsThe Girl from IpanemaDindi  Desafinado   Water to DrinkDreamer (Vivo Sonhando)Corcovado  BonitaOne Note Sa…

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

1964 The Johnny Mercer Songhook

Side One: Too Marvelous for WordsEarly AutumnDay In, Day OutLauraThis Time the Dream's on MeSkylarkSingle-O Side Two: Something Gotta Give …

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

Ella Fitzgerald Sings the George and Ira Gershwin Songbook

Disc One Sam and Delilah  But not for me  My one and only  Let's Call the Whole Thing Off (I’ve got) Beginner’s Luck   Oh, Lady Be Good! N…

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

1963 These Are The Blues

1963 These Are The Blues Cherry redDown hearted bluesHear me talking to yaHow long how long blues.In the evening when the sun goes downJail…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1963 The Jerome Kern Songbook

1963 The Jerome Kern Songbook All the things you areA fine romanceCan’t help lovin’ dat manI’ll be hard to handleI'm old fashionedLet’s beg…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1961 Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie

1961 Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie Clap hands here comes Charlie Cry me a river Good morning heartache I got a guy I was born to be blue…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1960 Ella In Berlin Mack The Knife

1960 Ella In Berlin Mack The Knife Gone with the windHow high the moonJust one of those thingsloreleilove for saleMack the knifeMisty  Our…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1958 The Irving Berlin Songsbook

Blue skiesSuppertimeHow’s chancesHeart waveIsn’t this a lovely dayYou keep coming back like a songReaching for the MoonSlumming on Park Ave…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

RSS

ღონისძიებები

ბლოგ პოსტები

Nikmati Suka A Pro – Slot Mesin Tips Untuk Pemula

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: ივნისი 1, 2024.
საათი: 8:00am 0 კომენტარი

Slot menggunakan Random Number Generator (RNG) untuk mengacak jutaan gulungan kombinasi . Setiap campuran memiliki pembayaran dipilih yang pastikan peluang dari menang.

Meskipun probabilitas dari mengambil bagian dalam Slot seluruhnya acak, ada prosedur Anda boleh mematuhi untuk meningkatkan peluang dari sukses, dan Informasi ini akan berjalan Anda melalui tips.

10 Rekomendasi tentang Meningkatkan Probabilitas Keuntungan Anda dalam…

გაგრძელება

Season Ticket was aimed squarely at sports fans

გამოაქვეყნა Shelie Paley_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 31, 2024.
საათი: 5:00am 0 კომენტარი

Following its final year, players will then have to EA FC 24 Coins turn to the current generation and the library presented by EA Access if they want to continue to feed that sports itch. It's not too late to pick up your Season Ticket if you still haven't made the generational jump yet, though. Clocking in with a lower price of entry, buying into the service's final year will come with the following perks for Xbox 360 and PS3 users:

This discounted price is available now for Xbox 360…

გაგრძელება

გაფიქრებები პროცესებზე

გამოაქვეყნა ლაშა_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 29, 2024.
საათი: 6:52pm 0 კომენტარი

დღიურის მთელი იდეა ხომ იმ მონიშვნების გაკეთებაა, რომელიც გონების გაფიქრებებს შეინახავს? ჰოდა, იყოს აქ. გზადაგზა მივამატებ ხოლმე, განვაახლებ...

შეიძლება საღლიცინოდ სამყოფიც არ არის, მაგრამ იქნებ მართლა არსებობს „გლობალური ომის პარტია?“ აი, როგორც დორნში (უკიდურეს სამხრეთში) არ ეჯერათ თეთრი მოსიარულეების არსებობა და საბოლოოდ, ხომ გამოჩნდნენ?

ეს ზამთარიც…

გაგრძელება

With Sword and Shield in buying TL Lucent is a rewarding

გამოაქვეყნა Ludwighench_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 29, 2024.
საათი: 11:30am 0 კომენტარი

In the expansive world of TL Lucent, the pursuit of wealth and resources is a constant endeavor for adventurers seeking to enhance their characters. One of the most efficient methods of accumulating both Sollant resources and gold is through dedicated farming. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the art of Sollant and gold farming, focusing on the use of Sword and Shield. This classic combination offers a balanced approach, blending offense and defense to create a formidable farming…

გაგრძელება

Qwelly World

free counters