Jazz (59)

← დაბრუნება ჯგუფში - Ray Charles
ფ ო რ უ მ ი კომენტარები უკანასკნელი აქტიურობა

Soul Meeting – With Milt Jackson (1961)

Atlantic begins to mine their unreleased Ray Charles material. They release this additional set of material from the 1957 and 1958 sessions…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 31, 2013

Dedicated To You (1961)

Ray was interested in developing albums on a theme and “Genius Hits The Road” proved he was on the right track. This album is dedicated to…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 31, 2013

Genius Hits The Road (1960)

With a theme revolving around various parts of the U.S., this concept album was Ray’s first release on the ABC/Paramount label. It reaches…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 31, 2013

Ray Charles In Person (1960)

Many consider this recording to be the best documentation of a “live” Ray Charles performance. It is Ray’s first, last and only unintended…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 31, 2013

The Genius of Ray Charles (1959)

Released October, 1959This is the all-American pop album Ray Charles had always dreamed of recording, with a full orchestra and strings. Qu…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 31, 2013

Soul Brothers

Soul Brothers  Cosmic Ray  How Long Blues  Blue Funk  Bag's Guitar Blues  Deed I Do 

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 3, 2013

Yes Indeed

What would I do without you?  It's All Right  I want to know  Yes Indeed  Talkin' about you  Get on the right track baby  Swanee River Ro…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 3, 2013

The Great Charles

The Ray  My Melancholy Baby  Black Coffee  There's No You  Doodlin  Sweet Sixteen Bars  I Surrender Dear  Undecided 

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 2, 2013

Ray Charles 1957

I got a woman  Mess around  Fool for you  Don't you know  Ain't That Love  Drown in My Teats  Come back baby  Sinner's Prayer  Funny  Losi…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 2, 2013

RSS

ღონისძიებები

ბლოგ პოსტები

There are a accepting abuttals that accepting

გამოაქვეყნა taoaxue_მ.
თარიღი: თებერვალი 26, 2024.
საათი: 6:30am 0 კომენტარი

There are a accepting abuttals that accepting been up for advancing out appropriately some abuttals beat of the aloft replace, with Dynasty Shipyard, Garden of Genesis, and Lazarus Instrumentality alternating commemoration forty eight hours on the PTR, and a “normal of 8 acclimatized changeabout mixtures” about biking alternating the ones. But, it sounds like the ones offerings are actually the start.

“We are about analytic out strategies to New World Gold activity abounding able…

გაგრძელება

Five Suggestions For Choosing A Cosmetic Dentist

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: თებერვალი 25, 2024.
საათი: 9:30am 0 კომენტარი

No person likes visiting the dentist, but if you'd like to boost your smile, there isn't a way to prevent a trip. Beauty dental methods have received attractiveness in recent times, and as such Increasingly more folks are flocking for their area cosmetic dentist to boost their smile.

Folks have a lot of alternatives In relation to picking a beauty dentist. Deciding on the appropriate type of dentist, for the particular scenario is vital. You furthermore may want…

გაგრძელება

Skills are among the simplest mechanics to find

გამოაქვეყნა taoaxue_მ.
თარიღი: თებერვალი 24, 2024.
საათი: 4:30am 0 კომენტარი

From a conceptual standpoint, Double Strike is among the most boring and generic attacks in all of Path of Exile. This ability simply enables you to strike at an enemy target twice a swing. It deals great damage on its own, but Dual Strike has a Vaal version that's truly remarkable. Vaal Double Strike will produce a replica of your personality when you reach a target, replicating your existing weapons, gear, and fans. It's possible to create two clones this manner at one time, allowing you…

გაგრძელება

E-Liquids 2024

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: თებერვალი 21, 2024.
საათი: 8:30am 0 კომენტარი

E-liquid, also called vape juice or e-juice, is a crucial ingredient of Digital cigarettes or vaping gadgets. This is a liquid Resolution that may be vaporized and inhaled by consumers. E-liquid is principally made up of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), flavorings, and nicotine (Despite the fact that some e-liquids are nicotine-no cost). The PG and VG function the base liquids, providing the vapor when heated. Flavorings add assortment into the vaping…

გაგრძელება

Qwelly World

free counters