cocker (16)

← დაბრუნება ჯგუფში - Joe Cocker
ფ ო რ უ მ ი კომენტარები უკანასკნელი აქტიურობა

Fire It Up

გამოსვლის თარიღი: 2012 წლის 6 ნოემბერი ჩაწერის ადგილი: კალიფორნია, აშშ ჟანრი: როკი, ბლუზი Label: Columbia (Europe) პროდუსერი: Matt Serleti…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Hymn for My Soul

Track list "You Haven't Done Nothin'" – 3:50 (Stevie Wonder) "One Word (Peace)" – 2:49 (John Magnie, Tommy Malone) "Love Is For Me" – 4:…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Respect Yourself

Track listing "You Can't Have My Heart" (John Shanks, Tonio K, C. J. Vanston) "Love Not War" (Barbara Griffin, Tom Snow) "You Took It So…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Across from Midnight

Track listing "Tonight" – 4:49 (Max Carl, Greg Sutton) "Could You Be Loved" – 5:47 (Bob Marley) "That's All I Need to Know" – 4:05 (Grah…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Organic

Track listing "Into the Mystic" - 3:31 (Van Morrison) "Bye Bye Blackbird" - 3:31 (Morton Dixon, Ray Henderson) "Delta Lady" - 3:16 (Leon…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Have a Little Faith

Track listing "Let the Healing Begin" -(Tony Joe White) "Have a Little Faith in Me" -  (John Hiatt) "The Simple Things" - (Rick Neigher,…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Night Calls

Track listing   1. "Love Is Alive" Gary Wright 3:57 2. "Little Bit of Love" Paul Rodgers, Paul Kossoff, Simon Kirke, Andy Fraser 2:28 3. "…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

One Night of Sin

Track listing "When the Night Comes" (Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance, Diane Warren) – 5:20 "I Will Live for You" (Stephen Allen Davis) – 4:11…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Unchain My Heart

Track listing "Unchain My Heart" (Bobby Sharp, Teddy Powell) – 5:04 "Two Wrongs" (Eddie Schwartz, David Bendeth) – 4:03 "I Stand In Wond…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

Civilized Man

Side One "Civilized Man" (Richard Feldman, Pat Robinson) - 3:55 "There Goes My Baby" (Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller, George Treadwell, Love…

ავტორი George

0 აგვ. 4, 2013

RSS

ღონისძიებები

ბლოგ პოსტები

How Can I Get Paperwork Apostilled In the united kingdom

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 18, 2024.
საათი: 8:30am 0 კომენტარი

Company in today and age has State-of-the-art radically and extended throughout the world. As a consequence of its huge community and around the world existence, it has gotten more simple to arrive at objective customers anyplace throughout the world. Despite the fact that issues have absent simpler, working jointly all throughout the world presents numerous problems way too. As an example, it involves a further force to guarantee and confirm corporate archives. Mainly because…

გაგრძელება

Skull and Bones

გამოაქვეყნა Rozemondbell_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 17, 2024.
საათი: 12:00pm 0 კომენტარი

Surviving the Crucible of Raid Bosses

The Snow's robust build enables it to Skull and Bones Items endure relentless assaults from formidable raid bosses such as the Op Welling.

Master the ship's bracing mechanics to mitigate incoming damage and regenerate stamina efficiently.

Approach engagements with the Op Welling cautiously, employing strategic healing and bracing techniques to sustain prolonged combat.

Despite facing significant adversary firepower, the Snow's…

გაგრძელება

The dodge roll

გამოაქვეყნა taoaxue_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 17, 2024.
საათი: 4:30am 0 კომენტარი

The revelation sparked by the dodge roll mechanic transformed my perception of Path of Exile 2. It wasn't just another ARPG; it was a game that rewarded skillful play and tactical thinking. No longer was I merely bashing through enemies with brute force; I was dodging, weaving, and timing my movements with precision.

But the impact of the dodge roll extended beyond combat mechanics. It reshaped the entire gameplay experience, instilling a sense of agency and empowerment. Suddenly,…

გაგრძელება

Beyond its practical implications

გამოაქვეყნა taoaxue_მ.
თარიღი: მაისი 16, 2024.
საათი: 4:00am 0 კომენტარი

The revelation sparked by the dodge roll mechanic transformed my perception of Path of Exile 2. It wasn't just another ARPG; it was a game that rewarded skillful play and tactical thinking. No longer was I merely bashing through enemies with brute force; I was dodging, weaving, and timing my movements with precision.

But the impact of the dodge roll extended beyond combat mechanics. It reshaped the entire gameplay experience, instilling a sense of agency and empowerment. Suddenly,…

გაგრძელება

Qwelly World

free counters