Kakha_ს აქტივობები! (3,377)

განთავსებული ფორუმები (10) კომენტარები უკანასკნელი აქტიურობა

Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting

When We Dance  If You Love Somebody Set Them Free  Fields of Gold  All This Time  Englishman in New York  Mad About You  It's Probably Me…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ნოე. 3, 2013

If On A Winter's Night

01.Gabriel's Message 02.Soul Cake 03.There Is No Rose of Such Virtu 04.The Snow It Melts the Soonest 05.Christmas at Sea 06.Lo, How…

ავტორი Kakha

1 აგვ. 3, 2013
ino_ს კომენტარი

Songs From The Labyrinth

01.Walsingham 02.Can She Excuse My Wrongs 03.'Ryght Honorable...' 04.Flow My Tears (Lachrimae) 05.Have You Seen The Bright lily Gro…

ავტორი Kakha

0 აგვ. 1, 2013

Sacred Love

01.Inside 02.Send Your Love (Feat. Vicente Amigo) 03.Whenever I Say Your Name (Feat. Mary J. Blige) 04.Dead Man's Rope 05.Never Coming…

ავტორი Kakha

0 აგვ. 1, 2013

Brand New Day

01.A Thousand Years 02.Desert Rose 03.Big Lie Small World 04.After The Rain Has Fallen 05.Perfect Love... Gone Wrong 06.Tomorrow We'll S…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ივლ. 31, 2013

Mercury Falling

01.The Hounds Of Winter 02.I Hung My Head 03.Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot 04.I Was Brought To My Senses 05.You Still Touch Me 06.I'm So…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ივლ. 31, 2013

Ten Summoner's Tales

01.Prologue (If I Ever Lose My Faith In You) 02.Love Is Stronger Than Justice (The Munificent Seven) 03.Fields Of Gold 04.Heavy Cloud N…

ავტორი Kakha

8 მარტი 2, 2014
ana_ს კომენტარი

The Soul Cages

01.Island of Souls 02.All This Time 03.Mad About You 04.Jeremiah Blues (Part 1) 05.Why Should I Cry for You 06.Saint Agnes and the Bu…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ივლ. 31, 2013

Nothing Like The Sun

01.The Lazarus Heart 02.Be Still My Beating Heart 03.Englishman In New York 04.History Will Teach Us Nothing 05.They Dance Alone (Gueca…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ივლ. 31, 2013

The Dream Of The Blue Turtles

01.If You Love Somebody Set Them Free 02.Love Is The Seventh Wave 03.Russians 04.Children's Crusade 05.Shadows In The Rain 06.We Work T…

ავტორი Kakha

0 ივლ. 31, 2013

RSS

ღონისძიებები

ბლოგ პოსტები

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: მარტი 28, 2024.
საათი: 9:50pm 0 კომენტარი

Dive In to the Beat: An Introduction to Hearing Rap Audio

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: მარტი 28, 2024.
საათი: 4:30am 0 კომენტარი

Rap tunes, with its infectious beats, poetic lyrics, and charming storytelling, happens to be a dominant pressure within the audio business and a cultural phenomenon throughout the world. From its humble beginnings from the streets of New York City to its latest standing as a worldwide genre influencing vogue, language, and social actions, rap has progressed into a diverse and dynamic art type embraced by hundreds of thousands. For anyone who is new to rap or seeking to…

გაგრძელება

Study Recombinant Protein Creation

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: მარტი 27, 2024.
საათი: 12:00am 0 კომენტარი

Proteins tend to be the workhorse molecules that generate nearly each Organic program. Using the escalating recognition of the purpose of proteins in numerous investigate and production things to do, basically isolating them from their natural host cells are unable to meet the escalating need of the market. Chemical synthesis can be not a practical option for this endeavor a result of the size and complexity of proteins. As a substitute, the developments manufactured…

გაგრძელება

Gradient Media in Biomedical Investigate

გამოაქვეყნა EFTcheat_მ.
თარიღი: მარტი 26, 2024.
საათი: 11:30pm 0 კომენტარი

In the realm of biomedical study, the quest for precise separation and isolation methods has led scientists to explore revolutionary solutions. Among these, Axis-Protect Density Gradient Media stands out to be a formidable Device, revolutionizing the best way we isolate cells, organelles, and particles in various applications starting from medical diagnostics to standard analysis.

Density gradient centrifugation has extended been a cornerstone system in Organic…

გაგრძელება

Qwelly World

free counters