The (7)

← დაბრუნება ჯგუფში - Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
ფ ო რ უ მ ი კომენტარები უკანასკნელი აქტიურობა

1964 The Johnny Mercer Songhook

Side One: Too Marvelous for WordsEarly AutumnDay In, Day OutLauraThis Time the Dream's on MeSkylarkSingle-O Side Two: Something Gotta Give …

ავტორი taSha

0 სექტემბერი 2, 2013

1963 These Are The Blues

1963 These Are The Blues Cherry redDown hearted bluesHear me talking to yaHow long how long blues.In the evening when the sun goes downJail…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1963 The Jerome Kern Songbook

1963 The Jerome Kern Songbook All the things you areA fine romanceCan’t help lovin’ dat manI’ll be hard to handleI'm old fashionedLet’s beg…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1960 Ella In Berlin Mack The Knife

1960 Ella In Berlin Mack The Knife Gone with the windHow high the moonJust one of those thingsloreleilove for saleMack the knifeMisty  Our…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

1958 The Irving Berlin Songsbook

Blue skiesSuppertimeHow’s chancesHeart waveIsn’t this a lovely dayYou keep coming back like a songReaching for the MoonSlumming on Park Ave…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 8, 2013

The Duke Ellington Song Book

1957 The Duke Ellington Song Book CD1 Caravan Clementine Cottontail Day dream Do nothing till you hear from me Drop me off in harlem I ain…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 7, 2013

The Cole Porter Songbook

1956 The Cole Porter Songbook CD1 All of you All through the night Anything goes Begin the beguine Do i love you Every time we say goodbye…

ავტორი taSha

0 აგვ. 7, 2013

RSS

ღონისძიებები

ბლოგ პოსტები

Important Notes

გამოაქვეყნა taoaxue_მ.
თარიღი: აპრილი 18, 2024.
საათი: 6:30am 0 კომენტარი

Spotting Extraction Points: Extraction points are marked by Blue Headstones that emerge from the ground. Listen for the telltale sound of rumbling rocks, signaling the  proximity of an extraction point.

Activating the Portal: Approach the Blue Headstone and interact with it by pressing the "F" key on your keyboard. This will open a blue portal, your ticket to safety.

Entering the Portal: Once the portal is active, step into it to initiate the extraction process. Keep an eye out…

გაგრძელება

A Deep Dive into purchase Night Crows Diamonds

გამოაქვეყნა millan Myra_მ.
თარიღი: აპრილი 13, 2024.
საათი: 10:00am 0 კომენტარი

In the realm of gaming, the allure of microtransactions often beckons players of  promises of rare loot, powerful weapons, and legendary mounts. But are these investments truly worth the cost? Today, we embark on a journey into the world of Night Crows, a popular online game, to unravel the mysteries behind its microtransaction system.

Meet Nathan Pay, a seasoned gamer and host of the Blan Crypto channel. With a passion for exploring the depths of virtual economies, Nathan dives…

გაგრძელება

purchase an instrument

გამოაქვეყნა millan Myra_მ.
თარიღი: აპრილი 10, 2024.
საათი: 11:00am 0 კომენტარი

In the blink of an eye, the procedure changed into the following: mine ores make smelt of ore to forge bronze daggers chicken execution, then sell the rest to the greedy clerk at the shop, and use the cash to buy tools. And on and so forth it goes on. As of now I've consumed all the energy drinks available I have available . I've never had to fight this intensely in my entire life to get rid of chickens. I took another bottle of red bull, knowing it…

გაგრძელება

დაძაბული ბიურო, მოლოტოველის სასამართლო და აქციების დასაწყისიც

გამოაქვეყნა Giorgi_მ.
თარიღი: აპრილი 8, 2024.
საათი: 11:30pm 0 კომენტარი

აპრილის შხაპუნა და ცოტა მომაბეზრებელი წვიმების ფონზე, აქტიური პოლიტიკური დღის წესრიგი გვაქვს. პრინციპში ამის მოლოდინი ისედაც იყო და წინაპირობაც, რადგან დღეს „გამჭვირვალობა“ პარლამენტის ბიუროს სხდომაზე გავიდა განსახილველად, ხოლო პარლამენტის წინ აქციები გაჩაღდა. დღეს 1 აშშ დოლარის ოფიციალური ღირებულება 2.6777 ლარია.

საქართველოს და მსოფლიოს ამბები | 8…

გაგრძელება

Qwelly World

free counters